2. Join a writing club. Constructive feedback – or criticism if that’s what you want to call it- helps. A lot.
3. Take part in writing contests. Get more exposure and experience.
4. Write more.
5. Read voraciously. Or even better, read all types of books. If you want to improve your writing, don’t just stick to one genre.
6. Memorize a new word everyday.
7. Keep a notepad and a pen with you at all times. You never know.
8. Get separate notebooks. One for your word bank, the other inspiration.
9. Keep a diary.
10. Write write write!